Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hooray! He's Back, Hooray


Can you believe it? I have dusted off my blog, and here I am again! New Year here I come.

I really appreciate the above image. I think it illustrates exactly my happy place, and where I'd really like to be and where I will ultimately wind up once upon a time. The children are each just perfectly in their private exposed glee and their grown-up holds a place for this and allows and soaks in and radiates out their glee like the sun.

I am very grateful and fulfilled to host playgroups out of my home. It is really a balance of my hoping to gracefully share the ideas and suggestions I have gathered from both experience and study, and my deep craving to connect with both the grown-ups and the little ones.

Oolah Woolah
Oolah Woolah
Olah Wolah Clap

Oolah Woolah 
Oolah Woolah
Olah Wolah Slap

Sits in the Sack

Pin Pun
Pin Pun
Pout Jumps Out

Hooray!
He's Back
Hooray!
Pin Pun Pin Pun
Pay and Away

-Wilma Ellersiek

No comments:

Post a Comment