Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Blog is Born



Hi Moms and Dads and Friends!

I am so excited! I have been promising a blog about the classes I lead, and I have finally started, yay!!! I called this blog Tree Pose:

A) a blog for families
B) growth and development
C) obvious yoga reference :)

You can find a review of the class your baby/child attended and hopefully photos to match--please email me to post :) This way, you can see your baby/child in the eyes of the teacher--how cool!!! and your friends and family can see too!

I hope everyone loves this feature, please feel free to post comment, etc.

Yay!

Love, Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Betsy~
    WOW! Thank you for making me feel like I was in the class today. I really appreciate the dedication you have to the children and their enjoymnet of activities. I hope you feel better and bless you for your positive energy-Valerie and the kiddies really have a blast.
    :)))))

    ReplyDelete